The responsibility of the Operation Administrator is to assist the directors to ensure company's timeline and goals are meet perfectly without any delay, assist day-to-day operation and team activity.
- Assist operation director on daily operational activities
- Monitor & load-balance team daily work
- Follow-up team's task to meet its due date
- Handling daily inquiry (operational, director, etc)
- Assist operation director on doing correspondences with clients and partners
- Reviewing operational activity, plan, and reporting to directors
- Full knowledge and concern over operational division timeline
- Excellent skills in Word, PPT, and Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge in operational & team administration
- Thinking critically
- Hold at least D3/SMK Management Degree (Preferable Bachelor Degree) or equivalent
About the job
- Monday - Friday 09.00 - 18.00
- Our office is located in Sunter, North Jakarta, so please consider that before applying.